Date(s) - 19/08/2018
Come hike with your dogs through the vineyards of the three wineries on 17th Street in Jordan, Ontario during the Dog Days of 17th Street.
- Hike the vineyards between the three wineries: Flat Rock Cellars, Sue-Ann Staff Estate Winery and Westcott Vineyards.
- Enjoy a flight of wine and a unique activity for your pup at each winery.
- Rain or Shine! Please dress for the weather and expect the vineyards to be muddy!
- The hike itself is about 1.5km each way, which you can make longer by taking more time through the vines.
- Dogs are to be on leash in all winery locations.
- You can check in at any of the three wineries on the day of the event and take the route that makes the most sense for you.
- Dog Days guests are responsible their dog’s behavior. Please respect signage indicating off-leash and leash zones. Keep up with your pup – always have your furry friend in view. Poop n Scoop rules in effect.
A portion of each ticket sold will go to support the Lincoln County Humane Society & Pets Alive Niagara.